As I promised you yesterday, here I am with my last sewing experiment. This time I made a bolero with some cotton fabric that remained from the last project. It is a very simple pattern so it was very easy to make.
I decided to create something unusual. I like making experiments with sleeves especially with the caps because they are the most difficult part to sew. I am perfectly conscious that this project is not very functional but after 10 years drawing clothes for common people I decided to start making what I really like, not what others people would like to wear.
I am perfectly conscious that you can love it or hate it, this garment is not objectively beautiful but, I am tired of create something “pretty” for the boring fashion industry. Hope you like it.